The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "SUPPORTING DATA from TROP - The Religion of Peace"For years, TROP has published a daily  list of Islamic terror attacks with supporting detail culled from reputable news sources.  For each incident, we provide enough information for any serious inquirer to verify practically any attack on our list, including date, location and a brief description.

Not many other organizations make their data as freely accessible.  For example, CAIR has repeatedly ignored requests for details supporting its claims of purported hate crimes against Muslims in the U.S.  They offer little more than summary statistics.

Not only does TROP publish detail for each item on our counter, but we also furnish substantiating sources for individual incidents upon request.  
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Run a sweepstake!!!!Run a sweepstake!!!!

I guess...1034!!!

How morbid.

ac_wot

cc

Last years official scorecard

http://memebee.com/vancouver/download/file.php?id=2473">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frost

Lance Leftardashian

This thread is an example of the systemic hatred and Islamophobia in our society.
I care, you pay

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"So, what's your point?

Maybe Lance feels hearts need to change?

Bricktop

No!!!

What needs to change is the attitude of muslims that killing infidels, or anyone else for that matter, under the banner of their God, is somehow justifiable.

Islam has become a shroud beneath which dangerous and maladjusted sociopaths go on about their business of killing.

Just as Nazism rose from an apathetic and deceived Germany, so has radicalism emerged from Islam. Just like Germany, and other violent nations before it, if they allow their nation, religion or culture to be used as a means of killing others, there must be a price.

There are no innocent muslims if they simply stand by and let others slaughter innocents in their name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No!!!

What needs to change is the attitude of muslims that killing infidels, or anyone else for that matter, under the banner of their God, is somehow justifiable.

Islam has become a shroud beneath which dangerous and maladjusted sociopaths go on about their business of killing.

Just as Nazism rose from an apathetic and deceived Germany, so has radicalism emerged from Islam. Just like Germany, and other violent nations before it, if they allow their nation, religion or culture to be used as a means of killing others, there must be a price.

There are no innocent muslims if they simply stand by and let others slaughter innocents in their name.

I will tell you what I have said to cc la femme, I do not know enough about Islam to comment..

I will comment on the Muslims I know, and I like them.

ac_smile

Bricktop

You know enough to know that under the flag of Islam, domestic jets were flown into the World Trade Centre. Bombs were detonated amongst civilians in Britain, France, Russia, Bali and Spain. Innocent people are being killed daily in the chaos of the Middle East. Women are treated like chattel.

I trust your muslim friends decry such conduct, and speak out against it at every opportunity.

RW

I saw a woman in a burka today.  I didn't ask her how many people she was going to kill.  I probably should have huh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

The men might find a man washing his feet in the Men's washroom.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You know enough to know that under the flag of Islam, domestic jets were flown into the World Trade Centre.

And how many Muslims have we killed in return? And before that?

Were any of the 9/11 terrorists from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Syria... ?

Romero

QuoteForty-five former and retired U.S. military members penned a joint letter asking that current operators of military drones walk away from their missions.

"At least 6,000 lives have been unjustly taken by US drone attacks in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, the Philippines, Libya and Syria," the authors wrote. "These attacks are also undermining principles of international law and human rights."

The appeal from former military members follows reports that the U.S. Air Force is reducing to 60 from 65 its number of daily drone flights, mainly because the stress of the job is causing drone operators to leave in droves.

http://www.newsweek.com/former-military-members-ask-drone-operators-protest-leave-jobs-344745">//http://www.newsweek.com/former-military-members-ask-drone-operators-protest-leave-jobs-344745

That's just drone operations under Obama.